Registration is now open for the 17th annual Autostyle Design Competition, the international invitation-only global event dedicated to automotive design, which is taking a virtual platform for its 2020 edition.
Organised and promoted by Berman S.p.A., the leading Italian production company of original equipment components and original car accessories, will see the event commence online with the ‘Plenary’ session on 24 September, and will be attended by all the Automotive Design Centers, event partners such as Wacom, 3M Italy, Auto & Design and Fleet Car magazine, together with the participating students in the main design competition.
To participate in the on-line platform for the series of events, as listed below, please log on to: http://autostyledesigncompetition.it/2020digitaledition/ to complete the Registration Form
Please check out the Facebook link created for the event: https://www.facebook.com/events/618357178876927
The official # are: #autostyledesigncompetition #autostyledigital2020 and please tag the autostyle Facebook Page: @autostyledesigncompetition
As explained by Roberto Artioli, President, Berman S.p.A., a change in the stage setting had to be arranged for this year’s occasion: “A very different Autostyle edition than usual, due to the events related to the COVID-19 emergency, and sadly, the long tradition of the glorious ‘Meetings at the Villa’ had to be therefore suspended for this year,” he said.
“Autostyle is now moving to the actual Design Centers of the main carmakers, with the webinar presentations by the international design protagonists made directly from their research centers. All this is possible thanks to the participation of the Design Centers, but also the contribution of our technical partners, and the active support of the main partner Wacom,” he added.
The Autostyle Digital Edition 2020 meetings will therefore be online, in a way that will be communicated to the members, and will have a weekly webinar every Thursday afternoon during October and November for two months.
Interested parties are encouraged to register on-line as soon as possible, as numbers will be limited to 1,ooo participants.
At present, the confirmed workshops are:
24. September 2020 4.00 pm CEST Start Day
01. October 2020 4.00 pm CEST Maserati Design Center | Giovanni Ribotta
08. October 2020 4.00 pm CEST Volvo – Polestar | Robin Page, Maximilian Missoni
15. October 2020 4.00 pm CEST Automobili Lamborghini | Mitja Borkert
22. October 2020 4.00 pm CEST Ford Cologne | Claudio Messale
29. October 2020 4.00 pm CET Toyota Tedd | Scott Lance
05. November 2020 4.00 pm CET Fiat | Danilo Tosetti, Michele Longo
12. November 2020 4.00 pm CET Pagani | Horacio Pagani
19. November 2020 4.00 pm CET Alfa Romeo | Alessandro Maccolini, Inna Kondakova
26. November 2020 4.00 pm CET Dallara | Dialma Zinelli
03. December 2020 4.00 pm CET Award Ceremony
IMPORTANT:Registration with limited number, max 1.000 participants
Further information on www.berman.it/autostyle/en
Issued by fleetcar.ie, official media partner – firstname.lastname@example.org