- Renault announces its attendance to the 2021 IAA Munich Motor Show
- Renault will reveal its All-New Megane E-Tech 100% electric for a world premiere
- The Renault press conference will be held on Monday, September 6, and will be live streamed
Renault announces its attendance to the IAA Munich Motor Show which will be held from September 6 to 12, 2021, at Mësse – Am Messeturm – 81829 Munich. The program for this 2021 edition is rich with one world premiere: The All-New Renault Megane E-Tech 100% Electric.
The Renault brand will be present in Hall B1 with a set-up dedicated to the All-New Renault Megane E-Tech 100% Electric.
From Tuesday, September 7, the Renault booth will exhibit the R5 Prototype model and pay tribute to the original Renault 5 with iconic versions selected for the occasion.
The new booth concept called “Renault studiault” will be introduced there for the first time and will offer a versatile structure that will allow the booth to adapt depending on the required communications formats. This will include talk shows, video contents displayed on mobile screens, exhibition of vintage vehicles or technological demonstrators.
Renault’s programme at the Motor Show:
- September 6: The All-New Renault Megane E-Tech 100% Electric
- September 7: The All-New Renault Megane E-Tech 100% Electric, R5 Prototype, iconic Renault 5
- September 8: Mobilize
- September 9: Renault E-Tech models focus
- September 10/11 & 12: The All-New Renault Megane E-Tech 100% Electric, R5 Prototype, Renault E-Tech models focus
- On Wednesday, September 8, for the first business day, the Renault booth will welcome Mobilize, the brand dedicated to new mobility solutions and energies.