Northgate Vehicle Hire, the market leader in flexible hire and fleet management, has announced its Dublin branch as the latest sponsor of – as the team launches into the 2014 Irish Tarmac Rally Championship.
- Rallying in Ireland is a highly popular sport, with over 100,000 spectators expected to flock to the 2014 European Championship Circuit of Ireland this year
- The partnership will see Northgate support the rally team through the Irish Tarmac Championship 2014, which runs from February to October 2014
- The Northgate logo will be prominent on the Donagh Kelly Rallying racing car – the Ford Focus WRC 2008 – as well as branded team clothing for crew, mechanics, personnel, sponsors and guests
- Northgate has sites across four locations in Ireland with its head office in Dublin and a new office to open very soon in Sandyford South Dublin
- For further information please visit www.northgatevehiclehire.co.uk
- Follow Northgate on Twitter at http://twitter.com/northgatevhire
Peter Millen, Director at Northgate’s Dublin branch, commented: Here at Northgate Vehicle Hire, we are always looking at ways to support local businesses and the community, and are very excited about this new and exciting partnership. Donagh Kelly Rallying has been very successful in previous competitions, coming second in the 2013 Championships; we’re looking forward to the exciting season ahead!
Donagh Kelly, of Donagh Kelly Rallying, commented: We are delighted to have partnered with Northgate Vehicle Hire for the 2014 season. Having a well-known and valued company such as Northgate on board will help to further raise our profile with the Rally Championships audience.
Events such as the 2014 Irish Tarmac Rally Championships would not be possible without such support. On behalf of the whole team I’d like to thank Northgate for its support and look forward to what the new season has in store.