The spark plugs are just one of the critical components in the petrol injection system and Bosch has consistently occupied the number one spot in petrol injection technology.
So what makes Bosch the No. 1 selling spark plugs in Europe?
1. First to introduce the term “Heat Range”
2. First to introduce Precious metals such as Platinum, Yttrium and Silver
3. Every second new car in Europe starts with Bosch spark plugs
4. Over 10.5 Billion plugs produced to date
5. Proven reliability and fuel efficiency
6. Each plug is equipped with the latest “Air-Gap” technology
7. Bosch’s petrol injection system “KNOW HOW”
Bosch has positioned itself as being the number one selling spark plug in Europe in both the OE and aftermarket sectors. Choosing the correct spark plug and heat range can be a daunting task for the wholesalers and it is for this reason that Bosch has introduced a tailored programme with a simple part numbering system for the after market. The programme includes its patented Yttrium core alloy technology. This means fewer spark plug numbers covering a greater percentage of vehicles, making stocking spark plugs easier and simple.
Hella Ireland is delighted to announce that a number of motor factors across the country are committed to stocking and promoting the full range of Bosch spark plugs. For details on the Bosch spark plug range, the stockists and special offers please contact Hella Ireland on 01-862 0000 or e-mail email@example.com